Reading the mind in the eyes
This was very surprising result for me, because I got most of them right.
Except I don't know how they get all those eye models to fake what's supposed to be a test where you guess genuine feelings. This makes me doubt the accuracy of the eyes, depending on the source of the photos and the conditions under which the eyes were terrified.
Here is my result:
Your score: 26
A typical score is in the range 22-30. If you scored over 30,
you are very accurate at decoding a person's facial expressions
around their eyes. A score under 22 indicates you find this quite difficult.
The correct answers for the ones you missed are:
Highlight the empty space below to see my answers.
Or if you want to take the test yourself, do not peek at mine until you are done.
7: uneasy (I picked friendly)
11: regretful (I picked terrified, but those eyes were creepyes
17: doubtful (I picked affectionate)
19: tentative (I picked grateful)
24: pensive (I picked irritated)
25: interested (I picked incredulous)
28: interested (I picked contented)
29: reflective (I picked impatient)
32: serious (I picked bewildered)