These are results from various non-diagnostic indicative tests I take on the internet. So far, they are all relevant to Aspergers, but I may take some in the future of a different nature.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Memory test for faces

Cambridge memory test for faces

This test showed me a bunch of creepy computer-generated faces, and I was supposed to memorize one and then pick it out in a lineup. They were pretty creepy.

Results:

Out of 72 faces, you correctly identified 54. In other words, you got 75% correct.

On our previous version of this test, the average person with normal face recognition was able to recognize about 80% of the faces. If you correctly identified less than 65% of the faces, this may indicate face recognition difficulties. For more information about face blindness and other face recognition difficulties, please go to www.faceblind.org. Problems with this test? Questions or comment? Email us at facetests@googlemail.com.